Thursday, June 5, 2014

Last Blog Post

I have enjoyed 20-Time so much. It's been so refreshing to choose what we want to learn. It is a great way of learning. I have slightly overcome my fear of cats, I don't get nearly as nervous when speaking in public now and I am more motivated than ever to fund raise. It was totally worth sacrificing a choice book for. I am hoping to continue on and become a much better volunteer. I hope this weekend I reach my goal of 2000 dollars. I know its big but it is something I want to achieve whether it be now or later. 20 Time has been beneficial to not only my proficiency as a volunteer but I also think I am a better student now. I was self-directed and we never get that in school. 20 overall was a success and I enjoyed it greatly. Hopefully we can continue to be the Humane Society, I honestly don't know what I would do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment