Friday, May 2, 2014

Coyer Candle

This Coyer Candle Fundraiser has gone extremely well. We are almost to our goal of selling 1000 dollars worth of candles. Which has taken a lot of work. I have been going door to door in my neighborhood selling candles which has given me some anxiety. I am afraid that people will say no or slam a door in my face. So far I've sold about 20 candles will going door to door. Only one no from a man but he was still polite. I have had some people who say they don't want a candle but that they would still like to donate. So I believe that to still be successful. I participated in my first rummage sale, we raised over 6000 dollars. I really would like to raise 2000 dollars for the humane society. Myra Lee was adopted again thank god. I just hope this is her last time getting brought out. This weekend is the Mid-Michigan pet expo and hopefully we can get some more dogs adopted. 98/125 candles sold. This expo should get for the candles sales.

1 comment: